Lad Who Codes

Youtube Channel is Coming Soon

Posted by Dinesh Verma on Sunday 12 August 2018

You must be thinking why the hell is Dinesh starting a YouTube channel when he barely gets time to write posts. Has Dinesh gone mad?

Nopes, guys. I still have my sense intact and I am 100% sure that I am gonna rock YouTube this time as I have cracked the code for a successful YouTube channel. CLICK BAIT.

Enough kidding guys, and yes the title states the truth. I am planning to start my YouTube channel on which I will be posting vlog of me coding, riding bikes, tutorials and something funny. These were the keywords listed down when I thought of starting my own YouTube channel. I will be using my old YouTube channel, but with a fresh new line of content.

Subscribe now to MrInvicto :)

Post a Comment